CARES ACT Small Business Relief Grant
How to Apply
- Complete the COVID 19 Relief Grant Application Interest form to provide your contact information and access the application.
- After submitting your interest form, you'll be promted to create your account on our secure Client Portal. Be sure to make note of the username and password you create.
- Once logged in, complete the Release of Information and Grant Application. A copy of the forms will be emailed to you upon completion. You can also save and come back later.
- Upload all required documents specified in the portal. Your application is not considered complete until all documents have been uploaded.
- After you receive services, let us know how working with us impacted you by completing our Annual Follow-up Survey.
If you prefer to download the Application and submit at our office:
Small Business Eligibility Criteria
State/Tribe business license/notarized affidavit if not registered. Businesses deemed illegal under federal law will be prohibited. Sole proprietors eligible to apply.
In business prior to March 1, 2020
Owner is an enrolled Nez Perce Tribal member
Impacted by COVID
Other Criteria Listed in Application
Reimburse the costs of business interruption
caused by required closures.
- Grant distribution is based on availability of funds and eligibility.
- Grant sizes have been established and are capped at $5,000.
- Grant funds will be disbursed via check.
- The CARES Act provides that grant funds are meant to reimburse the many different costs associated with business interruption from government mandated closures and stay-at-home orders.
Grant Application Timelines
Online Application Opens*: October 1, 2020
Application Due: Rolling until November 2, 2020
Decisions Announced & Grant Funds Available: November 6, 2020
*Online application is preferred. However, if you would like to submit a paper application, please contact us and schedule ahead of time for in-person pickup visit (during office hours 8am-4:30pm). Our offices at 99 Agency Rd., Lapwai, Idaho 83540 are locked during the COVID crisis.