- This event has passed.
Aspiring Entrepreneur or Small Business Owner?
January 20, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
Attend a Free Online Native Small Business Development Workshop with training by RedWind in Partnership with the Chehalis Tribal Loan Fund (CTLF), Nimiipuu Fund, and the Economic Development Division of the Confederated Tribes and Bands of the Yakama Nation
- Entrepreneurial Skills and Knowledge
- Business Planning (Business Model, Value Proposition and Differentiation)
- Marketing (Who are my customers, how to reach customers)
- Market Research
- Record Keeping
- General Business Issues Overview
- Cash Planning & Tools for Financial Management
January 18th- 21st (Monday-Thursday morning)
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Pacific
Online Virtual Format – Once registered, access to link and directions will be provided.
LEARN MORE: www.nativesmallbusiness.org/inside_the_workshop
Register by December 27th to receive your workshop packet in the mail OR contact:
- Raven John, Chehalis Tribal Loan Fund (CTLF), (360) 709-1643, [email protected]
- Jonelle Yearout, Nimiipuu Fund, (208) 621-3729, [email protected]
- Karen A. Cunningham, Confederated Tribes and Bands of the Yakama Nation, (509) 865-5121 x6050,
Native American Entrepreneurial Empowerment Workshops are provided to native communities across the country through support from the United States Small Business Administration (SBA) Office of Native American Affairs (ONAA). ONAA contracted with RedWind to provide workshops through contract number: SBAHQ-17-F-0050. Find more information at www.nativesmallbusiness.org.