Cash Flow Management for Small Businesses
February 22 @ 9:00 am - February 23 @ 4:00 pm PST
Did you know that many businesses out there fail because of bad cashflow management or no cashflow management at all? How can you measure the performance of your business and how do you know when to make correct business decisions?
Introducing Cash Flow Management for Small Businesses: A How-To Guide
Business nowadays requires more and more skills that must be mastered by its owners and managers, thats why one of the most important abilities that you have to acquire is the cashflow management. It is not enough to look at your income statement, see that you are making money from your business, but you don't have enough to pay all your bills.
What will you learn in this course?
● Why should you keep a close eye on the finances for your business
● The basics of a simple cashflow system
● How to structure your cashflow so you will always have control on your revenues
● How to work to with cashflow formulas
● Understand how to manage your taxes in a smart way
● How to use cashflow projections so you can always be safe with your financials
Learn everything you need to know about cash flow management, how to understand the reality of your business when it comes to cash, but also learn how to never end up in a cash crisis! You will walk away with a budget, A cash flow analysis of your current situation. You will understand how to evaluate your current cash flow needs.
Join Fran McCully, founder of McCully Consulting Group (FranMccully.com).
● Consulting and sales for QuickBooks,
● Training in QuickBooks (both how to use as an owner and as an office assistant),
● Outsourced Chief Financial Officer duties, and
● Accounting and business coaching to solopreneurs, in Idaho, Washington, Oregon and throughout the US.
With 35 years of combined experience in executive administration, finance, and budgeting, Fran’s passion lies in helping her clients improve their financial reporting, cash flow, and profitability.
She has additional expertise in Profit Mastery where clients will create a foundation for change, she will change your financial position in getting your arms around the numbers, She will instruct you in your cash flow and how to prevent your cash going south when your sales head north, and her expertise lies in managing your new growth.
While Fran’s current clients come from many different industries, including construction, electricians, plumbers, retail, business services, manufacturing, and more, her focus is with coaches and consultants.
Some of the more recent projects she’s worked on include recovering a year-old $35K bank error for a manufacturing client, improving the cash flow for a lawn care client, and reorganizing QuickBooks for a contractor that improved his revenues substantially.