Improving Engagement and Participation With Youth Learners
September 23 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
Part of the Teaching Native Youth Financial Independence Through Entrepreneurship Webinar Series
Are you a youth leader or facilitator and need some new ideas to get and keep the youth engaged in person or online?
Do you know how to build buy-in and rapport with your youth that encourages participation? Do you know how to use activities to reinforce what you are teaching and how to use them to reach all types of learners?
If you would like to learn this and more on how to facilitate learning with youth, join IDRS and Camille Koster, veteran youth facilitator for an interactive workshop and learn how to:
• Build buy-in and rapport with the youth
• Reinforce the learning you are teaching through activities and interactions
• Build teamwork and collaboration
• Improve youth engagement and participation
• Teach to all learning modality
This webinar is free and open to all service providers working with youth. This webinar will be delivered online utilizing the Zoom platform. The workshop can be taken on computers and smartphones.