NATIVE ARTIST PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
June 10 @ 8:00 am - June 11 @ 3:30 pm PDT
This immersive, 2-day course is designed to elevate your entrepreneurial journey and help you grow as a culture bearer and community leader. The NAPD course is tailored to provide Native artists with the tools and support they need to manage small businesses, sustain themselves, their families, and their communities. Join trainers Roxanne Best & James Pakootas for an empowering experience and opportunity to strengthen your arts business and thrive as a Native artist entrepreneur!
The Native Artist Professional Development (NAPD) course is a value-based, hands-on learning experience designed to comprehensively enhance artists’ business skills and prepare artists for their journey as successful artist entrepreneurs. The course is geared to give Native artists the tools and support they need to manage small entrepreneurial businesses, to grow as culture bearers and community leaders. Allowing artists to do what they do best – to make art AND make a living from their art – sustaining themselves, their families, and their communities.
Throughout this 2 day course, we will work with you to help you grow your arts business. You will have an opportunity to participate in the following activities:
- Express your personal vision and values that will ultimately become the principal foundation of your business.
- Determine your art marketing, business, and financial management abilities using a series of self-assessment tools.
- Budget and establish a successful pricing structure.
- Market your business using a variety of approaches and tools.
- Create your mission statement and present your artwork.
This course is being offered on Saturday & Sunday for 2 days starting June 10 – 11, 2023. All registered participants will receive the NAPD manual on location.
QUESTIONS: Contact Juan Lucero, Program Manager: [email protected]