Virtual Airbnb Bootcamp
October 10 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm PDT
As the popularity of Airbnb continues to grow, it is becoming an increasingly attractive way for people in Indian Country to supplement their income. However, becoming an Airbnb host can seem daunting, especially if you are unfamiliar with the process. That’s why IDRS is offering a comprehensive training program to help interested individuals become successful Airbnb hosts. Here are some additional details about what the training program will cover:
- Deciding if Airbnb is right for you.
- The basics of setting up an Airbnb profile and creating a listing that will attract guests
- Strategies for pricing your space competitively and maximizing your profits
- Tips for communicating effectively with guests and providing excellent customer service
- Advice on how to ensure the safety and security of your guests and your property
- Information about local regulations and taxes that may apply to Airbnb hosting in Indian Country
- Business 101 and how to run your Airbnb as a business
By completing this training program, you will have all the tools and knowledge you need to start hosting on Airbnb with confidence. Whether you’re looking to rent out a spare room or your entire home, this program will help you make the most of your listing and create a positive experience for your guests.
Boot Camp Dates:
- September 12, 2023 05:30 PM
- September 26, 2023 05:30 PM
- October 10, 2023 05:30 PM