Asset Building Support Services
Nimiipuu Fund offers native focused training and counseling to build the financial capacity of the Nez Perce people while providing support toward their financial goals. Our goal is to create informed borrowers and consumers while our services emphasize debt reduction.
We use proven financial education programs that serve Native American communities throughout the United States. This customized training fits our community needs by helping clients better understand their financial options for overall financial well-being. We offer a variety of tools such as classes, workshops and one-on-one coaching.
- Financial Education Courses
- One-on-One Financial Coaching
- FDIC Financial Education Tools
- Natives on a Budget Podcast
Youth Financial Activities and Coaching
Nimiipuu Fund believes that our coalition of asset building trainers are here to assist with training and development services for the youth of our community. As part of our mission, we provide a variety of services and activities to build financial health.
- Learn about receiving your Nez Perce Tribal Member 18 Money with our Young Buck$ Program
- Business Planning Tools
- Artist Development Training
- Small Business Development Center
- B12 Plan or B Plan
- Idaho Small Business Development Center
- IDRS Small Business Resource Center Providing Support for Native American Entrepreneurs (The Acorn Project)
- Become a Certified Indian Business with the Nez Perce Tribe
Credit and Budget Counseling
Good credit? Bad credit? Have you ever been asked your credit score, turned down for a loan, or told you don’t have “enough” credit history? Do you understand your debt-to-income ratio?
We can help you understand your credit report and assist you in beginning the journey to improving your credit score. As part of our mission, NCDF provides a variety of services and activities to build financial health for individuals and families. NCDF also has a network of partners that conduct training sessions or can meet with you regarding your unique financial situation. We are here to help you!