Business Planning Tools
Nimiipuu Fund with SCORE is pleased to recommend the selected planning tools to assist in the creation of your business plan. Each tool includes a template you can download and customize for your business.
We believe that anyone can start and manage a successful small business. We also know that the road is harder for some than for others. Diverse backgrounds, different voices and unique needs may call for specialized resources and mentoring approaches.
SCORE is listening, recognizes these diverse needs, and provides personalized support in a wholly-inclusive platform called SCORE for All.
- Business Plan for a Start-up Business
- Business Plan for an Established Business
- Business Planning Tools for Nonprofit
- Board of Advisors
- Competitive Analysis
- Your own SWOT Analysis
- SCORE Financial Projections Template
- Start-Up Expenses
- Balance Sheet (Projected)
- Bank Loan Request for Small Business
- Loan Amortization Schedule (Excel)
- Breakeven Analysis (Excel)
- Cash Flow Statement (12 Months)
- Cash Flow Statement (3 Years) (Excel)
- Financial History & Ratios (Excel)
- Profit and Loss Projection (12 Months)
- Profit and Loss Projection (3 Years) (Excel)
Use the template below, then meet with a SCORE mentor for expert sales advice.
- Sales Forecast (12 Months)