- This event has passed.
Marketing Plan 101: Create Your Roadmap To Success
February 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST
Are you overwhelmed by all the choices for your marketing your business in the new year? Not sure where your time is best spent? Are you following what everyone else is doing and hope it works for you too?
A well-executed marketing plan will help you:
- Define your business with SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threat)
- Define your target audience with buyer personas
- Tools you will need to execute on your marketing plan
- Measuring and Optimizing your Marketing Efforts
- Define your brand with proper visuals and messaging
- Learn how to use AI (Artificial Intelligence) tools to build parts of your marketing plan
Instructor: Patty Ross
Patty Ross has well over 20 years experience in marketing and has been in the online space since 1998 where she developed an e-commerce program for a gourmet gift company into a million dollar business. She has marketing coaching and full service clients in financial, legal, education, health and beauty, wine, motorsports, e-commerce, coaching, landscape design, CBD/cannabis, restaurants, transportation and logistics, political activism, non profits and more. Golden State Marketing and her other business, California Wine Marketing, were founded in 2006.